followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 06: A song that reminds you of somewhere

30 Day Song Challenge
song that reminds me of somewhere: Pure Shores by All Saints


This song reminds me of all the refreshing beaches here in the Phils. that I already visited. Sarap magbabad sa beach with this song at the background, a feel-good song for a refreshing and relaxing vacation.. Sakto pa na ito ang soundtrack ng Leonardo DiCaprio movie, The Beach. If I'm not mistaken, this song was written for that movie which was released in year 2000. I wonder where is the All Saints band now?

3 comments:

  1. hahaha ringtone ko ito .. sayang nga na miss ko narin ang all saints

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayos sa soundtrips lately ah ^^
    fave ko din to dati...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @chino- tnx sa comment. usong uso ang all saints dati, nawala lang nga sila..

    @whang- 30 day song challenge e. fave ko tong kanta nila..

    ReplyDelete